We will ensure that your privacy is protected. Any data we ask you to provide that can be used to identify you will only be used in accordance with this policy.
We will update this policy periodically, by revising the contents of this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with its contents.
We may collect and process the following about you:
- Your name and email address that you provide by completing any forms on our site.
- Data that you provide by completing surveys or similar data gathering techniques.
- Data that you provide when carrying out transactions through our site.
- Data we receive from third-party search engines relating to your search activity.
- Details of your visits to our site including items such as: traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- If you contact us for customer or technical support, we may keep a record of that interaction.
Collecting IP Addresses
We collect data about your computer, including your IP address, your operating system and the browser you are using. We do this for system administration purposes and to report and monitor overall visitor data for service monitoring, performance and delivery purposes.
The data we collect this way is aggregated and does not identify any specific individual.
- Delete the cookies having visited the site; or,
- Do not use this site; or,
- Visit the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting.
We set the following cookies: Google Analytics and EU-Privacy Notification
We use Google Analytics to collect data about visitor behaviour. Google Analytics stores data about the pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site and what you click on.
Use of Data
We collect data to provide the appropriate levels of service and:
- To ensure that content from our site is most effectively presented for your combination of computer and browser.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you have requested from us or which we believe may be of interest to you. But, we will only do this when you have consented to being contacted for such purposes.
- To improve our products, services and the overall operation of our website.
We neither sell nor transfer your personally identifiable data to outside parties. If required as part of our day-to-day business operations, we may pass your data to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing your business requirements. But we do so only on the basis that any trusted third parties also agree to keep your data confidential.
We take safeguarding your data seriously. If compelled by law we may have to release data to the appropriate authorities. We may also do so to enforce our website policies, to protect our rights or the rights of others or for reasons of safety.
We may also provide non-personally identifiable visitor data to other parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
We understand the need to ensure your data is secure. We have put in place appropriate measures and procedures to safeguard and secure the data we collect online and to prevent unauthorised data access or unauthorised data disclosure.
Links to other websites