We take data protection seriously.
Our contact information is on each page of this website.
Terms of Service
These terms and conditions set out the basis upon which you may use this website and any applications or functionality we make available through https://www.eqafy.com
Please read the Terms of Service to ensure you understand and agree to our terms and conditions before using eQAfy. By using eQAfy you agree to and accept these Terms of Service. If you do not accept these terms of service, do not use eQAfy.
If you have any questions specifically relating to our Terms of Service please contact us at email@example.com
eQAfy Ltd., a company federally incorporated in Canada, operates the site and its associated services. Our registered office is located at:
Suite 1806 - 33 Harbour Square, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5J 2G2
In these Terms of Service, save where the context requires otherwise, the following words and expressions have the meanings as set out below:
- "Account" means any account you create to use eQAfy's services;
- "Confidential Information" means information identified as confidential or proprietary by either party or by the nature of which it is clearly confidential or proprietary;
- "Service(s)" means the content, data or capabilities made available to you through your use of eQAfy;
- "Terms of Service" means these terms and conditions of service as amended from time to time;
- "Website" means https://www.eqafy.com;
- “We” or “us” or “our” means eQAfy;
- "You" or "your" means the user of the Service(s).
To access our Services, you must create an Account. You are responsible for maintaining your login details confidential and not disclosing them to any third party.
We strongly encourage you to use passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols for your Account. If you believe your login details have been misused, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are responsible for any activities that occur under your Account.
We may disable any username or password (or any other account login method), at any time and at our sole discretion, if we have reasonably determined that you have failed to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions of Service.
You must take reasonable precautions to prevent any unauthorised access to, or use of, the Service and, in the event of any such unauthorised access or use, you must promptly notify us at: email@example.com
You agree that our Services may change from time to time and no warranty, representation or other commitment is given in relation to the continuity of any elements of, or functionality of, our Services.
You shall indemnify and defend us, our agents and contractors from and against any and all losses, damages, claims, liabilities or expenses (including reasonable lawyer's fees) arising out of a claim brought by a third party relating to your use of our Services (except to the extent caused by our negligence).
We may monitor your use of our Services to ensure quality, improve our Services and verify your compliance with these Terms of Service.
You agree that failure to comply with our Acceptable Use clause constitutes a material breach of these Terms of Service, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of any rights to use our Service;
- Issuing a warning;
- Legal action against you including proceedings for reimbursement of all costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) incurred by us resulting from your action;
- or Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary. You acknowledge and agree that the responses described in this clause are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
You are solely responsible for procuring and maintaining your network connections and telecommunications links from your systems in order to access and use our Services.
You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to your use of our Services and your activities under these Terms of Service;
You must not attempt to interfere with or compromise the integrity or security of our Services;
You must obtain and shall maintain at all times, all necessary licences, consents, and permissions necessary for us to perform our obligations under these Terms of Service;
You must use our Services in accordance with these Terms of Service.
We are the owner of or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Services.
Copyright and other laws and treaties around the world protect these works. All such rights are reserved.
You shall not, except as may be allowed by any applicable law, except to the extent expressly permitted under these Terms of Service, attempt to copy, create derivative works of, display, download, duplicate, frame, mirror, modify, republish, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of our Services in any form or media or by any means; or
Attempt to decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of our Services; or
Access all or any part of our Services in order to build a product or service which competes with our Services; or
Use our Services to provide services to third parties; or
Assign, disclose, display, distribute, lease, license, rent, sell, transfer, or otherwise commercially exploit, or otherwise make our Services available to any third party, or
Attempt to obtain, or assist third parties in obtaining, access to our Services other than as provided under this clause.
You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for the alteration, correction, damage, deletion, destruction, disclosure, loss, or failure to store any data.
You may contact us by sending an "Infringement Notice" if you consider that our Service infringes your rights or fails to comply with "Acceptable Use". The Infringement Notice should be sent by post to:
Suite 1806 - 33 Harbour Square, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5J 2G2
We will take the action that we believe is appropriate depending on the nature of the Infringement Notice and will respond to you within a reasonable period of time on the action we propose to take.
Each party may be given access to Confidential Information from the other party in order to perform its obligations under these Terms of Service. A party's Confidential Information shall not be deemed to include information that:
- Is independently developed by the receiving party and such independent development can be shown by written evidence; or
- Is lawfully disclosed to the receiving party by a third party without restriction on disclosure;
- Is or becomes publicly known other than through any act or omission of the receiving party;
- Is required to be disclosed by law, by any court of competent jurisdiction or by any regulatory or administrative body;
- Was in the other party's lawful possession before the disclosure.
Each party shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the other's Confidential Information to which it has access is not disclosed or distributed by it or its employees or agents in violation of these Terms of Service.
Each party shall take a backup of its own Confidential Information and shall not be responsible to the other for any loss, destruction, alteration or disclosure of Confidential Information.
Support services for the Service will be provided entirely at our option and discretion.
You acknowledge that your use of our Service may be dependent on access to various third party applications. You agree that we are not responsible for interruption or lack of availability to our Service caused by any third party application being unavailable.
We have the right to revise and amend these Terms of Service from time to time to reflect changes in our Service or other conditions affecting our business.
You will be subject to the Terms of Service in force at the time that you make use of our Service, or if we notify you of changes to these Terms of Service and you continue to use our Service you will be subject to those changes.
We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any material changes to these Terms of Service by email or by posting a notice on our Service.
We may terminate these Terms of Service and your access to our Service at any time and for any reason without giving you any notice and without liability to you.
Upon termination of these Terms of Service for any reason any licences granted under these Terms of Service shall immediately terminate and your right to access and use of our Service will end.
Our Services are made available on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis and we make no representations, warranties, conditions or other terms of any kind in respect of our Services, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of satisfactory quality, availability, merchantability fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Except as expressly and specifically provided for in these Terms of Service:
- You assume sole responsibility for the results obtained from the use of our Services and for conclusions drawn or decisions taken from such use and you rely on the results obtained from the use of the Services at your own risk;
- All representations, warranties, conditions and all other terms of any kind whatsoever implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from these Terms of Service; and
- We will not be responsible for any interruptions, delays, failures or non-availability affecting our Services or the performance of our Services that are caused by third-party services or errors or bugs in software, hardware or the Internet and you acknowledge that we do not control such third party services and that such errors and bugs are inherent in the use of such software, hardware and the Internet.
Applicable laws may require that some of our communications with you should be in writing. When using our Services, you accept that your communication with us will be electronic. We will either contact you by e-mail or post notices about our Services on our website: www.eqafy.com. You agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You should send all notices to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us, or by any other method we deem appropriate. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website (www.eqafy.com) or twenty-four hours after an e-mail is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
We will ensure that your privacy is protected. Any data we ask you to provide that can be used to identify you will only be used in accordance with this policy.
We will update this policy periodically, by revising the contents of this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with its contents.
We may collect and process the following about you:
- Your name and email address that you provide by completing any forms on our site.
- Data that you provide by completing surveys or similar data gathering techniques.
- Data that you provide when carrying out transactions through our site.
- Data we receive from third-party search engines relating to your search activity.
- Details of your visits to our site including items such as: traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- If you contact us for customer or technical support, we may keep a record of that interaction.
We collect data about your computer, including your IP address, your operating system and the browser you are using. We do this for system administration purposes and to report and monitor overall visitor data for service monitoring, performance and delivery purposes.
The data we collect this way is aggregated and does not identify any specific individual.
We assume that when you visit our website you consent to cookie use. If you do not consent, you have three options:
- Delete the cookies having visited the site; or,
- Do not use this site; or,
- Visit the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting.
We set the following cookies: Google Analytics and EU-Privacy Notification
We use Google Analytics to collect data about visitor behaviour. Google Analytics stores data about the pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site and what you click on.
We collect data to provide the appropriate levels of service and:
- To ensure that content from our site is most effectively presented for your combination of computer and browser.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you have requested from us or which we believe may be of interest to you. But, we will only do this when you have consented to being contacted for such purposes.
- To improve our products, services and the overall operation of our website.
We neither sell nor transfer your personally identifiable data to outside parties. If required as part of our day-to-day business operations, we may pass your data to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing your business requirements. But we do so only on the basis that any trusted third parties also agree to keep your data confidential.
We take safeguarding your data seriously. If compelled by law we may have to release data to the appropriate authorities. We may also do so to enforce our website policies, to protect our rights or the rights of others or for reasons of safety.
We may also provide non-personally identifiable visitor data to other parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.