The State of Higher Education Digital Environments
Outdated content, bloated websites, inconsistency between formats and channels, these are all bleak but common descriptions of higher education websites.
Our report, produced with GatherContent, shares the results from our analysis of over 150 UK and US university digital environments.
The data and insights illustrate the scale of the challenges decentralized and siloed universities actually face with their websites.
The report includes:
- The number of occurrences, per 1,000 web pages, of embedded web page content for US and UK universities
- The number of links, per 1,000 web pages, of spreadsheet, presentation, document and PDF files for US and UK universities
- The number of videos uploaded to UK and US university official YouTube accounts
- The goals digital university teams have over the next 12 months
- And, further insight and analysis